Cire Trudon Reggio La Petite Bougie Candle
A Hint of Citrus From Calabria
The sweet notes of mandarin contrasts with the bitterness of grapefruit, reflecting the beauty of the sunny Mediterranean shores. The mandarin’s softness hints back to ancient times as essential oils composed an elegant, perfumed grammar.
Reggio is located in the south of Italy, brought back from Indochina in 1828, the mandarin-tree has since prospered on the occidental banks of the Mediterranean Sea. Facing the Strait of Messina on the Eastern tip of Sicily, it sculpts the Calabrian landscape without a touch of bitterness.
The Blue Jar Les Belles Matières Candle: A single fragrance, pure and essential in their form.
Grapefruit • Mandarin Essential Oil
Top | Grapefruit
Heart | Mandarin Essential Oil
Base | Mimosa
- Size: 70G
- Dimensions: H6.5 cm x ∅5.5 cm
- Burn time: 18 - 20 hours
- Wax Formulas | the fruit of specific developments which are the source of its exceptional olfactory and burning qualities.
- Cotton Wick | wicks are chosen depending on the shape and size of the glasses, as well as the burning characteristics of each candle.
- Emblem | inspired by a bas relief found at the old Royal Wax Manufacture which used to belong to the Trudon family.
- Glass | inspired by champagne buckets, every piece is unique and hand-crafted in Tuscany.
See the Candle Care Blog to ensure candle quality and longevity.
*For international customers, please note that we might not be able to send this product internationally, please contact us before purchasing if you are interested.
About Cire Trudon
Cire Trudon, founded in 1643, is the oldest Candlemaker in the world still active today. It has been the manufacturer of the Royal Wax Manufacturer and the official supplier in the French court throughout the 17th century. Cire Trudon was awarded a Gold Medal during the 1889 Universal Exhibit as a reward for the outstanding quality of its candles and wax.
Cire Trudon enlists well-known "noses" to create perfumes for the stories it wishes to tell. Each candle is dripped and made by hand in its factory in Normandy.