Cire Trudon La Promeneuse Scented Wax Glass Diffuser
La Promeneuse is a decorative object designed to diffuse the most emblematic fragrances of Cire Trudon. It perfumes interiors with a wax cameo.
Heated from beneath, the cameo melts and spreads its fragrance quickly into the air. La Promeneuse allows the object to easily change fragrances.
La Promeneuse was imagined by Cire Trudon and designed by Pauline Deltour. The decorative, functional Promeneuse uses the brand’s key codes: grooved antique glass, an old-gold color, wax cameos and the range’s perfumes.
Designer | Pauline Deltour
Pauline Deltour was born in 1983 in Landerneau, France. In 2004 she graduated from Olivier de Serres design school (ENSAAMA) and then entered the object design department of the school of decorative arts (Les Arts Décoratifs). After graduating in 2007, she worked 4 years with Konstantin Grcic in Munich, Germany before starting her own studio in Paris. Pauline Deltour works on projects that range from the tableware to furniture, but also jewelry and space design.
Get More Scented Cameos from here!
How To Use
- Place the ceramic dish on the brass cradle and place the spoon on the dish in the center.
- Place a scented cameo on the spoon. Lift the glass piece and place a night-light in the base and light it.
- Lower the glass piece delicately.
- The scented cameo will become liquid in approximately 10 minutes and will quickly begin to spread its perfume.
- Slight vapors may appear when the wax becomes liquid. This is normal and is part of the diffusion process.
- A night-light will burn for approximately 8 hours and a scented wax cameo will diffuse 8 hours approximately. It is possible to do a single session of 8 hours or multiple sessions.
- To extract wax from the dish, make sure the dish has not been heated for at least 4 hours, then delicately raise the spoon by its handle, the wax will break away and remain attached to the spoon.
- To remove the wax from the spoon, turn the spoon over and apply pressure on the wax towards the bottom while holding the handle.
- Dimensions: Length 24cm, Circumference 34.5cm, Diameter 11cm
- Burn time: 8 hours each approx.
- Set includes comes with 4 night-lights and 4 scented cameos:
ABD EL KADER / ERNESTO / CYRNOS / SOLIS REX
- Green hand-crafted grooved glass
- Brushed gold-tone brass and white ceramic stand
- Four glass night-lights
- White ceramic top dish, brushed gold-tone brass spoon
- Origin: France
*For international customers, please note that we might not be able to send this product internationally, please contact us before purchasing if you are interested.
- It is possible to clean the spoon and dish: simply heat the wax residue with a lighter in order to melt it, then wipe it clean.
- CAUTION: do not clean wax residue over a sink or in a dishwasher. The wax may run into your pipes and solidify. This could damage your pluming installation.
- Do not tempt to clean the spoon or dish with a metal object, you may damage their surfaces.
- Always place La Promeneuse on a perfectly flat surface away from children, animals, drafts and curtains.
- Never place La Promeneuse on or near a heat source.
- Never try to raise or move La Promeneuse when it is still lit or when there is still melted wax in the dish.
- The temperature of the brass spoon will increase as the dish is heated from underneath. Do not tempt to touch the spoon while the wax is still liquid.
- La Promeneuse is only to be used with Cire Trudon scented cameos and Cire Trudon night-lights.
About Cire Trudon
Cire Trudon, founded in 1643, is the oldest Candlemaker in the world still active today. It has been the manufacturer of the Royal Wax Manufacturer and the official supplier in the French court throughout the 17th century. Cire Trudon was awarded a Gold Medal during the 1889 Universal Exhibit as a reward for the outstanding quality of its candles and wax.
Cire Trudon enlists well-known "noses'' to create perfumes for the stories it wishes to tell. Each candle is dripped and made by hand in its factory in Normandy.