Obvious | UN MUSC Perfume (Eau De Parfum)
The comfort and elegance of a second skin.
When perfume and skin enter a perfect symbiosis to sublimate the rare elegance of being authentic to oneself, Un Musc appears. A fragrance that slips on like the most beautiful and softest of white T-shirts, becoming a timeless and ageless classic. Notes of ginger, bergamot and vetiver bring freshness and originality to these most crystalline, cocooned and clean white musks in perfumery.
Bergamot • Vetiver • Clean White Musks
Top | Italian Bergamot / Madagascar Ginger
Heart | Indian Amarys/ Haitian Vetiver/ Iranian Galbanum
Base | Globalide, Helvetolide, Ambrettolide, Muscenone (clean macrocyclic musks)
Perfumer: Anne-Sophie Behaghel (Flair)
Personalize your perfume with layering
To create a unique fragrance that matches your mood, or your outfit, you can combine OBVIOUS fragrances with each other. For a successful signature, we recommend using two fragrances.
Here are our fragrance suggestions for associations with Un Musc.
- Un Musc + Une Vanille = A result that turns the two somewhat intimate fragrances into a trail combination. Unexpected facets such as bitter almond appear. The greediness of vanilla is boosted, revealing facets of white chocolate.
- Un Musc + Une Verveine = A fresh musky fragrance
- Un Musc + Une Rose = The musk makes the rose young, soft and powdery. More peony and much less fruity than Une Rose worn alone
- Un Musc + Une Fleur d’Oranger = The musk brings a more vegetal facet to the orange blossom with a musky Cologne version
See more details for the Obvious Pairing Guide from here!
- Size: 100ML
- Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), D-Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
- Origin: France
See the Fragrance 101 to learn more about Perfume Types!
*For international customers, please note that we might not be able to send this product internationally, please contact us before purchasing if you are interested.
About Obvious Parfums
Obvious Parfums was created as part of the quest for new olfactory elegance and a new understanding of luxury: a luxury embedded in simplicity which takes environmental issues into account, an essential component.
David Frossard from France has spent more than twenty years developing creator-driven perfumes. These perfumes are modern, reflecting a society made up of new consumers who are aware of the world around them, exacting with the products they purchase and looking for distinctive fragrances.
The perfumes also match today’s wardrobes and lifestyles: simple, high-quality, original and casual.
Less is more… This is Obvious!